Monday, January 4, 2010

Billiard Tables For Sale I Want To Sell All My Billiard Equipment As I Am Going Out Of Business.Where Will I Get The Best Results?

I want to sell all my billiard equipment as I am going out of business.Where will I get the best results? - billiard tables for sale

Brunswick Gold Crown Seven (9x4) Billiards business McDuffrin House Cues (28) and seven sets Cueball. Miscellious other new pool supplies for sale. Would you sell all to one buyer at a fixed price. Separately, if necessary

4 comments:

djkx1 said...

E-mail me your position and what we all do, and maybe the asking price

bigjohn B said...

Classified Ads in the local press, perhaps on Ebay.

bigjohn B said...

Classified Ads in the local press, perhaps on Ebay.

♥ N. D. ♥ said...

Personally, I'm addicted to craigslist.org
But eBay is the job of ... Good luck
Mind me asking what you ask for everything or individually?

Post a Comment