Friday, January 1, 2010

Fire Safety Coloring Should I Have A Gunsmith Inspect My S&W Hand Ejector Model Of 1899 Before I Fire It?

Should I have a gunsmith inspect my S&W Hand Ejector Model of 1899 before I fire it? - fire safety coloring

I bought a Smith & Wesson Hand Ejector Model 1899 .38 Special (the first weapon of this caliber produced) in approximately 1902nd The nickel finish is a black color over 75% of it is oxidized, but the metal is smooth and without visible form. The cylinder block is not perfect, but there is a minimum rotation and almost no variation in the key position. Are you still a gunsmith before shooting? How can we expect a base cost of the security checks? I do not intend to shoot all too often. Only the occasional trips to the series (usually around 50 rounds). I am a collector and an opportunity to shoot my gun. I never had an inspection, however, and I expect a few friends and, preferably, training advice. Thank you in advance. PS: I will not put a tire and pull the trigger with a string, so do not even suggest that. The weapon is rare enough that I want to be treated well.

1 comment:

IDK said...

I think it would be a good thing to check in case something happens. You go to a place of unique beauty, with which I am sure he would be free to visit. I took my grandfather MK 6 and not even cost me were so happy to see a rare weapon. Even if they do not cost much in practice that the VA was like $ 20 for this old Luger A friend of mine was in. If you try to get the right look, better safe than sorry.

Post a Comment