Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sent Thank You Letter After Interview But No Reply Does A Reply To My Thank You Letter Sound Like I Might Have The Job?

Does a reply to my thank you letter sound like I might have the job? - sent thank you letter after interview but no reply

I met last week to a receptionist at a hospital nearby. My interview went very well, I think. I asked at the end of the interview, when he heard something. The investigator said he had about 50 people qualified for the interview and let me know in a day or two weeks. She said she would contact one or the other. I sent him a letter of thanks for the interview and received a reply from him. He said: "Thanks for the thank you. You will soon hear from me." Do you think I'm still a good candidate?

2 comments:

David H said...

Hey, sounds like your partner is a busy woman!

She had time to react to her charms, though, so I say it has not been canceled would be! It seems as if to keep it open all the doors (also expected to sell), then, to hear - that could be very dangerous to see interference in the perspective of the researchers, not worse.

My feeling is that we have seen many qualified and enthusiastic - they are certainly not written off ..................

Good luck and hope that everything is good for you

David

kwflamin... said...

Could it be that it could not be - just be patient and wait - like the 49 others who intereviewed and probably 25%, which sent a letter of thanks.

Post a Comment