Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Custom Birthday Cakes Dirt Bikes Can I Get A Crude Image Put On To A Custom Birthday Cake At Dairy Queen?

Can I get a crude image put on to a custom birthday cake at Dairy Queen? - custom birthday cakes dirt bikes

The anniversary of my friend is nearby, and I wonder where is the boundary of the extreme seriousness of the Dairy Queen or Baskin Robin whenever a custom image as a cake. I'm not talking about nudity, but the meanness or a funny picture, which can be as dirty. Thank you.

10 comments:

purplepa... said...

One wonders, in some places and not others. My DQ, we wrote something entirely inappropriate for a cake for someone and you just put a blanket over him so that others could not see until he got home.

Melissa said...

I am sure that the parts of the chain, everything that might be objectionable. Try an independent bakery. In general, need more things.

rocky said...

whose risk ur special day with friends! the rudeness, etc. Whatever U ....... I think it might be cool cool 4 u.
have a party cherry clean, sweet. b'boy / girl you can not like.

show that crude oil at a different occasion.

Drew said...

Probably not. I work in writing with DQ and not even the pictures of them. Idk about BR.
You might want to try Walmart. My friend's mother works in the bakery and made a part of the fun.
Good luck!

bectasy2... said...

All you can do is to ask, is it possible for you to consider are the person who takes the cake.
Good luck

bectasy2... said...

All you can do is to ask, is it possible for you to consider are the person who takes the cake.
Good luck

Karamazo... said...

Ony to pay if you personally know the chef or manager, or U.S. Dollar exta years?

I say yes, maybe.

Romo Lampkin said...

This kind of reminds me of the days when 2 parents wished "Happy Birthday "..... proves that Hitler was the child's name ...

comrade stalin said...

You could .... But why is my friend?

M.J. you will be missed said...

Just ask. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Post a Comment