Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lowerpro Camera Bags Zowie! Does Anyone Know If A Lowerpro Slingshot Camera Bag Can Carry A Tripod? Thanks!?

Does anyone know if a lowerpro slingshot camera bag can carry a tripod? thanks!? - lowerpro camera bags zowie!

I am looking for camera bags that give access to my SLR, and AW Camera Bag lowerpro deep (100 or 200 ... I do not have) from my head still seems to be the best solution available. I have pictures of the bag on your site, and there are tabs on the left side of the bag. I wonder, can carry this bag on the outside with a tripod? Otherwise, can someone me a bag like a noose that can lowerpro? Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

George Y said...

Recently, I found the speed and Tamrack Lowepro Slingshot series, because I wanted a kind of backpack that I could advance quickly.

Sorry, but I think the tabs''that you see on the website of the wind on the stock market, and not on tripod or monopod. It could also affect that the ability to turn the bag around quickly.

Here is another page with more photos.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h ...

Hope this helps.

Edwin said...

It is difficult to deduce from these pictures. In fact, it could not be happier with a sling-type carrier for the tripod or tripod bag. I have a bag Tamrac Pro 12 "tripod straps, and after an attempt to quickly re-use the harness belt fashion style with a strap, the old and Velcro. Not very stylish and functional.

Post a Comment