Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Throat Staph Infection In Throat Throat Infection Help!?

Throat Infection Help!? - throat staph infection in throat

Approximately 30 days I was sick and went to the doctors. I learned that he had a sinus infection, put me in e mg amoxicillin 500th I held it for a while, but my neck, put a poor start and could not Finnish. It got so bad that I took a flashlight and looked at my throat. It was covered with white cloth. I thought it would be a sore throat, I went to the doctor. They said they had some type of infection (as a kind of staph infection among medicin i) in the neck and put me at 100 mg fluconazole (2-times per day) After a period of the infection away, but not with my to quit drugs. Like the other day, I missed the medication (I had 3 pills left). Figure would be nothing, but my throat is beginning to again and looked at my throat and it seems that the infection starts to grow again and i went to my mmedicine Finns now have more than one pill. I went to the doctor dosent know, my mother has to spend money. What should I do?

1 comment:

Kåliû3W said...

Sometimes he took an antibiotic, you Stong a fungal infection of the throat. Because antibiotics kill all bacteria (good and bad). What point is called "thrush" and that's what it is to fluconazole. It is important that all medications, if they gave you, or stop you can be infected with even stronger. Call your doctor and see if you renew your prescription with wihtout rethink that, since the same problem, it can do for you. You can also try to eat yogurt several times a day to combat yeast infections.

Post a Comment