Friday, December 25, 2009

Stomach Flu Symptoms How Do I Recover Faster? Stomach Flu Like Symptoms?

How do I recover faster? Stomach Flu like symptoms? - stomach flu symptoms

Tuesday I was sick with stomach flu-like symptoms. General discomfort in the stomach, nausea, diarrhea, weakness, chills, fever and body aches. I ate very little, biscuits and drinking Gatorade.

But today, Wednesday, I feel much better. However, I have a bodily function, to be ready for Friday. Do you need more than 2 miles run, and my weakness today, I do not think I can. NO rescheduling of these ... I must be good.

What are some suggestions for fixing this weakened state?

1 comment:

gigi said...

Just a little rest and drink plenty and eat soup. This should help, and I hope u feel better and good luck in the race Friday. Just think positive and U can do it. Gigi ♥ ;-)

Post a Comment